Florian H. Process Optimiser – Florian’s background in die & mould making ensures his customers receive the best advice.
We are expanding our UK-Team in the area of
UK*Process Optimiser (m/f )
Manchester, Birmingham / North Yorkshire
MMC Hitachi Tool Engineering Europe is a leading precision tool manufacturer. Our innovative and extensive product range for die and mould construction has been developed in house, based on our decades of experience. Our success relies on excellent products and on our Application Engineers who work directly with our customers, acting as advisors and process optimisers to find solutions to even the most complex challenges. We are looking for confident professionals in the die and mould industry to act as partners to our customers. Sharing their knowledge and experience and applying their specialist skills to each new challenge. Never settling at an easy first solution, but constantly striving for perfection.
- Supporting our customers to optimise their production process along the full value chain, from the CAD/CAM systems to the final milling process (3- & 5-Axis)
- Providing best-practice technical skills, testing and training, to ensure our customer’s and machine operators are able to experience the full advantages of working with MMC Hitachi Tools.
- Building up and fostering long-term customer relations by providing high-end technological tools and value adding processes.
- Close collaboration with the UK team members and the European Headquarter in Germany
- At least 8 years practical experience in tool steel machining using 3- to 5-axis milling centres – experience in the die & mould industry strongly preferred. (Good knowledge of CAD/CAM programming is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Hands-on professional with a keen interest in technology and an in-depth understanding of requirements within the die- and mould-making industry
Our offer to you. Detailed on-boarding | A wide range of training and further education | Modern equipment in our workshops | Company car for professional and private use | Attractive remuneration to reflect performance | and a lot more besides ...
For further information, contact details and your direct application, please visit us online career.moldino.co.uk
The next step to shape your future in die and mould is our online application tool:apply
CAREER AT MMC HITACHI TOOL.
MMC Hitachi Tool Engineering Europe GmbH | Itterpark 12 | 40724 Hilden