Harald V. a process optimiser im Außendienst
in die & mould making always achieves the best results for his customers.
For the next earliest date we are looking for a
IT Generalist ( m/f ) Italy
in our Branch in Italy, Brescia
MMC Hitachi Tool Engineering Europe is a leading precision tool manufacturer. Our innovative and extensive product range for die and mould construction has been developed in house, based on our decades of experience. Our success relies on excellent products and on our Application Engineers who work directly with our customers, acting as advisors and process optimisers to find solutions to even the most complex challenges. We are looking for confident professionals in the die and mould industry to act as partners to our customers. Sharing their knowledge and experience and applying their specialist skills to each new challenge. Never settling at an easy first solution, but constantly striving for perfection.
- Successfully completed studies or vocational training in information technology
- At least 3-5 years relevant working experience in a professional, multinational IT-environment
- Relevant working experience in maintaining & operating of network technologies (TCP / IP, LAN, WAN), Internet technologies, system management and data backup systems
- Programming experience in .NET programming or NAVISION is highly appreciated
- Open-minded personality with a high level of customer orientation, structured working methods
- Very good English skills are essential for this position
- Create and ensure a professional and state of the art IT infrastructure that meets the latest standards in IT and that provides an added value to all colleagues across Italy
- Steer and accompany the MS NAV implementation in our Italian branch, together with external partners, the HQ IT-team and additional internal stakeholders
- Be 1st person of contact for all IT related questions in Italy that includes colleagues, management or requests from the European headquarter
- Manage and maintain the technical infrastructure such as server systems and operating systems
- Manage and coordinate the roll out of new developed software for Italy as well as customizing to local standards, when needed
- Ensure training for newly developed software solutions as appropriate
- Report to the European headquarter and the Italian branch leader
Our offer to you. Detailed on-boarding | A wide range of training and further education | Modern equipment in our workshops | Company car for professional and private use | Attractive remuneration to reflect performance | and a lot more besides ...
For further information, contact details and your direct application, please visit us online carriera.moldino.it
The next step to shape your future in die and mould is our online application tool:apply
CAREER AT MMC HITACHI TOOL.
MMC Hitachi Tool Engineering Europe GmbH | Itterpark 12 | 40724 Hilden